NANOTECHNOLOGY TRENDS 2021
What is nanotechnology? In this field, Nanotechnology is the experiment and micromanipulation of nanostructure at the molecule level. molecular structure of materials to change their intrinsic properties and obtain others in many applications. At the nanoscale level, atoms & molecules are indifferent behavior. so identifying the nanoscale functions is a huge technological field. so here we discuss the nanotechnology trends 2021.
dimensions are between 1 and 100 nanometers. (that is 1 x 10-9).as an example, a sheet of newspaper is about 100,000 nanometers thick. nanoparticles use in many areas such as electronics, energy, biomedicine, and defense.
What are the super benifits of Nanotechnology?
Health sector advancement:
- Scientists are now able to use nanoparticles in treatments. it is focusing on tumors especially. in order to make better medication. this is used for drug delivery. so medical imaging improves. Some extreme treatments are there using Nanoparticles multi-functionally. this will help in 2 different ways. find tumors and carry medications for the treatment.
- This can be used to clean the blockages of arteries. there were some experiments with “Nanobots”.so this becomes an easier way to do surgeries with high accuracy. for tissue treatments, surgents can operate some extra improvement “cell by cell”.for the improvements, there is a high prompt on this.
- In the drug manufacturing industry, nanotechnology can help in refining drugs. as well as the tailoring at the molecular level is expected to meet high improvement. scientists can test drugs with fewer side effects.
Advantages vs disadvantages
Nothing is perfect in the world. so we can identify some advantages also few disadvantages. let’s discuss how it is.
Number 01:potential harmfulness for the man
there are many inventions. a high impact on the natural growth of humans. as well as for nature. even many scientifical solutions are offered. the environment will not accept the fine flow. rejection can identify.
Number 02: impact on the job market
The manufacturing process is changing due to nanotechnological advancements. so many jobs related to agriculture will reduce significantly.
Number 03: the enhancement comes with a risk
By the next 20/40 years, every person will use devices & products nanotech-based. similarly, this must calculate closely.
life makes it easy. but the impact on health is a problem.
especially human eyesight can affect. and laboratory-made meats and artificial food items can make extra health problems.
Number 04: Environment threat
Scientists assumed some negative effects on the environment. in addition there are potential new toxins and pollutants.
this is a critical possibility to create within nanotechnology.
Number 05: High tech nano weapons are on the way
There is a high possibility of nanotechnology rising in microscopic recording devices. that would be virtually undetectable. the nanotechnology trends 2021 is possible to do so on nano-technologically made weapons. Atomic weapons are the serious forecast here. they are easier to create and novel weapons might also be developed. One possibility is described as a “smart bullet”.the produce of a computerized bullet? so that can control and aim with high accuracy. These developments in the military will be extremely harmful if those things go to terrorists.
The future of Nanotechnology
Nanotechnology is a highly developing science. it is expecting a future to emerge. it will give a real contribution. for the economic growth. it creates the job market in the EU. The USA in the next 10 years.
According to scientists & specialists, nanotechnology is forecasted to have an awesome technological high jump ahead.
Technology is for the human being. but if anything uses in the wrong direction. how it will be? that will be a definite disaster for mankind.
A significant trend in the global market assumes $ 125,000 M in the next five years according to the Global Nanotechnology Market (by Component and Applications) this report issued by Research & Markets which presents forecasts for 2024.
A nano-tech Product of 2022
We found some new advancements in the nano-textile industry. It’s quite interesting. This is a product from German Nano Technology. They call it MGI Nano Body Shaper. Especially as Underpants. It’s popular worldwide now. Of course, body shaper clothing products get a good attraction. And Is a Comfortable High-Quality Shaper. This is the commercial side.
What are the features of this product?
According to the manufacturer, it helps to boost;
- Body Shape
- Beautifies Appearance
(MGI Nano Body Shaper)”NANOTECHNOLOGY TRENDS 2021″
Materials developed for the product Using, Cotton, Modal fiber, nylon, spandex, polyamide fiber, bamboo charcoal fiber, lyocell fiber, silver nanofiber, far infrared, negative ion, germanium, and tourmaline minerals
what are the advantages?
- Aids in improving body shape
- The outer layer applies appropriate pressure to the lower abdomen to streamline fat
- Keep it from sagging out & allowing for better blood circulation.
- Far-infrared light promotes blood circulation.
- High elasticity fabric fibers can help shape and slim the thighs. so that fat does not appear lost/bulging out
- lift the hips by retaining fat within the thighs
- Make the buttocks appear fuller.
What are the Other high-quality materials?
According to the manufacturer, there are plenty of materials were using to make them. Some are not directly involved with nanotechnology. But just see the list!
- Environmentally Conscious Technology
- Hydrophilic Tech
- Sweat Blocking Material Maximum sweat absorption, comfort, and ventilation.
- Anti-microbial and anti-odor
- Prevent odor and kill mycobacteria
- Hexagone-Circle Hole
Available in all skin types. it is safe, soft, and comfortable.
The fabric base material is soft to the touch and has a breathable pattern that allows your skin to breathe and feel fresh throughout the day. Quick-dry cloth to maintain your skin softness
How to Wash?
There are instructions to use with additional care. As follows;
- Use a Simple hand wash + mild detergent
- water below 40℃.
- Do not twist or fold while drying to protect the shape.
- Cannot expose to direct sunlight.