Earrings that can make at home using modeling clay. it’s a nice malleable material to make any shape. Searches for “polymer clay earrings” increased by 885% over recent years. Polymer clay is a type of modeling clay made from Vinyl. which is using to making custom earrings. The material’s unique versatility is very important. it allows creators to;
- Sculpt it into various shapes.
- Add textures .
- Applying paint.
This is one of the most selling products on Etsy. however, around 260k polymer clay earring products are there. product retail for under $20.which is cheap. puts them in the same price range as earrings. it’s like the latest & rapidly growing fashion brands like Zara. this affordability makes you drive for handmade fashion products. Polymer clay earrings are a part of the DIY fashion meta trend.
therefore, if you think to know trendings here. take a chance to read this article.
Reason why is polymer clay earrings popular?
I am going to show you that they are highly flexible and strong. so make sure to select a quality brand of clay.it’s easy to work with and mixing colors. many rightful colors can use on it. bake in a normal home oven.
it’s a good chance to add your own art on it.no need to take something company-made. because it is totally “your design”.
What are the super advantages of polymer clay?
- Super color absorption power
- It’s durable after baking
- Does not shrink or expand
- Water proof
- Easy home make
- Your own “concept trade mark”
- Low cost unlike gold and diamond jewelaries
What is the Polymer clay scientifically?
Polymer clay is mainly a synthetic material clay. known as polyvinyl chloride (PVC). some additional compounds like bendable plasticizers are there. other main materials are filling and coloring agents. it gives polymer clay a nice outlook. these compounds work together for ultimate “polymer clay”.
Bake type material vs Air dry type
- Simiolarlay,”Air dry polymer resin clay “. with this ypo can have a translucent look.
- An exceptional choice for making flowers, jewelery, figurines and ornaments.
- Mixes with Acrylic or oil paints for custom colors and textural effects.
- Add to other polymer clays for a sophisticated look with depth. texture and light effects.
- Minimal color shift from raw to cured.similarly, maintains its flexibility. easy decorating with Acrylic or oil paints.
- No need to kiln or baking. ACMI certified non-toxic is there to use.
- Acid free for scrapbooking applications. plus waterproof.
Creativity is a part of the vision. in conclusion, a simple compound makes a nice outlook. that’s to say we promote this concept. are we ready to go?